Thursday, October 15, 2009

April Bride 余命1ヶ月の花嫁

Watched Jap movie "April Bride" tonight. This is based on a true story and is a sad movie. However, there were some parts when it was so touching and felt like crying, suddenly some funny action made us feel like laughing. Strange but it did prevent us from being so sad. One part I can remembered clearly is when Eita was crying so bitterly and suddenly his mucus dripped down from his nose. Dangling there for a while until he used his hand to clear it. :)

There were parts when it slowed down the pace of the movie but overall still a touching movie. After watching, I am wondering how is real Taro doing now. Is he fine? Missed Chie? He is such a nice man to love Chie no doubt knowing she would leave him. The only sad part I think is Taro did not get to see Chie lastly before she passed away (the part when he was so tired after the wedding in the day time and he slept while Chie asking him if he remembered how they first know each other).

I missed a small part of the movie (abt 6 - 7 mins) when my stomach "give way" and I cannot control the ache until I had to leave my seat to rush to the toilet. I tried to control so that I will not miss any part but.... too bad. Luckily I made a fast one and did not miss so much. Hee hee.

Bingo for my colleague who asked me during dinner why I was not worried that I will have stomachache after taking spicy food. Strike toto!

No comments:

Post a Comment