Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dinner or Supper?

This afternoon, my sister wanted to send her luggage for repair hence she drove us to Siglap Drive. One of the wheel cracked and needs to be replaced before her trip in November to Lijiang. The shop staff asked if she wanted to change all the 4 wheels and she accepted since it is kind of weird to change one and left the rest intact. Will be troublesome to send for repair again if another wheel "give way".

We were very hungry and decided to eat at Bugis Junction MOF. Parked our car beside a very cute car. Doremon! Took a photo of it.


As usual, we chose the set and decided to order dessert too. As it was already almost 3pm when we reached there, the restaurant was not very crowded. However, they seems to be understaff where it took us quite some time to get one of them to notice our "waving". The Hokkaido ice-creams were great. The rice cakes were not too bad but found them a bit sweet. They may have put too much syrup.

We shopped around for a while and decided to head to VivoCity. I have intention to buy a pair of black shoe and going to try U.R.S. However, I could not find one which suit me and ended up buying a pair from Tang Studio. A bit expensive but my sister said their shoes are quite comfortable. Tried this pair and feel comfortable. Hope it will not "bite" my skin. Hee hee :)

Time flies and we took a break at Starbucks before going home. We were very thirsty. My sister and mum ordered hot tea. For me, cold drinks again. Ordered the Mango Passion ice-blend. Not too bad lei.

By the time we left the shopping mall, it was already 8pm. We decided to divert to Bedok interchange hawker centre to buy some food for my dad and for us who had our late lunch at 3pm. Bought Zui Kuah, 耗煎 and rojak. By the time we ate these food, it was already 9.45pm. Should I consider eating dinner or supper? So sinful again...

No comments:

Post a Comment