Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sotong

This afternoon, I ordered Sotong, Hotdog and vegetables from Malay store at HarbourFront centre Food Junction. In the end, I became a Sotong!

After work, went home taking MRT. Initially I was playing with my DS but felt a bit sleepy so stopped playing and closed my eyes to take a rest. I remembered that the stop was at Bedok station and just left 4 stops before reaching final station at Pasir Ris. The next moment I woke up, felt that the train was moving at a different direction. With my eyes big big (though I have small eyes), the train was heading back towards another direction. Oh my god! I missed my stop and luckily I woke up on time. The train was heading to the next stop only. Imagine if I did not wake up and ended up back in Joo Koon station (last station from Pasir Ris), think I cannot forgive myself. This was the first time and hope will be my last time being so Sotong. Think cannot eat too much Sotong. Ha ha...

Watched final epi for Nobuta wo Produce. Though ending is the 3 good friends have to separate, it still give a very good ending. I liked the part where one of the teacher gave a small doll to each of them and said that whoever has a pair will be blessed with good lucks. During X'mas day celebration where they were exchanging gifts, the gift each of them opened was the little doll. Each one of them was thinking of making another one of their friend to be blessed. Touching isn't it?

Another part I found myself laughing out was that Shunji had to transfer to a new school due to his father's transfer to another branch office and was preparing to make a change to his usual behaviour (to be more mature). He made up his mind and decided to introduce himself to his new classmates in a more mature way. To his surprise, he saw Akira (Yamapi) there smiling at him in the classroom. Never think that Akira actually decided to transfer to the new school with him and he did it one day before him. This part made me feel happier that at least 2 of them were together again. Leaving Nobuta alone, made her to become more independent. She was able to smile happily and naturally, which is Shunji's and Akira's wishes to see her happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. you are not sotong, you are just too tired. Or maybe you are influenced by me... can fall asleep easily liao :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe uh. I contracted your zzzz bugs. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete