Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mid Autumn Festival

Today is Mid Autumn Festival. A day where my cousin is getting married too. My mum went over to his house for the "tea ceremony" this morning. I did not go along as I was too tired to wake up so early. Same as my sister. Therefore my mum had to go alone (my dad needs to work).

I stayed at home and watched Korea drama series "魂" which is recommended by my colleague. Watched 2 episodes and think it is not as scary as what my colleague had described. Or maybe the scary parts yet to be shown. Shall continue watching in day time. Ha ha.

We left house at 6.15pm and reached Singapore Convention hall at 6.50pm. Since it was still early, we went to have coffee/tea. Surprisingly, all guests came rather early and the ceremony started at 8.15pm. My cousin is in airforce and with his rank, his wedding is going through the army ceremony. First time I witnessed such ceremony and find it great.

The food we had tonight was good and rarely ballroom dinner is that good. Maybe they chose the correct dishes. I ate too much and now feeling so bloated. Cannot sleep early tonight. Need to digest a little bit more.

Tomorrow is Sunday hence can wake up a little bit later. My niece is not coming over tomorrow as she has homework to finish. Therefore, I do not need to worry that she will wake me up whenever she reach our house. :P

Oh yah, today is also another day to remember. It is our 16th years staying in this house. Happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment