Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl Girl in pain

It's Sunday! So sad that tomorrow has to go back to work.

My niece came to our house as usual. When she arrived, I asked her why her lips were in black colour. Initially, I thought it was due to she drank some artificial colouring drink or sweet that caused it. However, it turned out to be 西瓜霜 which my sister applied on her lips.

Her lips are swollen with ulcers. Gums get infection too. Poor girl, she is in pain for almost a week and did not have appetite due to difficulty to eat. Today she is slightly better but it is so pitiful seeing her like that. She cried after dinner as one small part of the partially dried skin peeled off. She lost some weight due to this.

Luckily this morning, there was a tv program showing one girl had to get medication due to over-do loss weight program set by herself. After watching, I told her that she can slim down by exercising or eat lessor but cannot don't eat completely. She said ok. Maybe that is why when we asked her to eat dinner with soupy rice, she finished it.

Poor girl. My parents also felt pity on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment