Friday, October 30, 2009

Amalfi 女神の報酬

Just back home after watching movie "Amalfi". Another good movie which I highly recommended to watch. The plot was good and the casts acting good. I enjoyed the whole movie.

Initially I did not know why the title of this movie is called Amalfi. It was until in the mid of the show that mentioned Amalfi is a place in Italy then I know. The movie was filmed in Italy and the locations are so beautiful. Roman Colosseum, Vatican City, Amalfi etc. The scenery are so nice. How I wish I am there.

The Christmas joyous atmosphere made me look forward to year end. I like Christmas season where everywhere are light up and decorated nicely. So fast, this festive season approaching in 2 months time. Happy Happy!

After the movie, we were deciding what to eat for dinner. I had craving for Mee Pok with chillies but due to it was rather late, we decided to dine in LJS instead. At least we can eat slowly and no need to worry that the store is closing.

Tomorrow is Saturday. Day I am looking for since Monday. Can rest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment