Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eye talk

I attended an eye talk together with my colleagues yesterday. This was arranged by our company to allow interested staff to know more about eye problem. There was a free eye screening and a few of us signed up for the session today.

After a few tests, I am glad that my eyes are healthy. My eyesights have improved. Lucky uh. Now I must continue to take good care and don't overwork them.

Today 小珠 and I left office slightly later than usual (target is before 7.30pm) as we are helping one of our colleague to clear her work while she is on leave. Hopefully, we can go back earlier tomorrow. Will try to do faster. In fact, it has been a few years since I access to the system. Luckily I can still remember how to use it and able to help out a bit. "宝刀未老" hee hee.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment