Saturday, October 31, 2009

Car Rides

I woke up rather "early" today at 10.30am. Usual Saturday I can wake up at around 11.30am. My sister's fishing trip was cancelled hence nothing to do today. Therefore we decided to drive out to have our brunch.

Decided to go to Clementi for Wanton noodles or porridge. However my sister suddenly remembered there is The Uncle Sam's Claypots restaurant there. When I heard claypot rice, I could not resist and immediately said I wanted to eat there.

We ordered Handmade yam noodle, boneless claypot rice, toufu, otah and fuzhou fishballs. Wow wow! They were so nice and we finished all the food. Next time we can bring our dad there. He will like it. Too bad he always has to work on Saturday and miss those good food.

After our brunch, we headed to Turf City. First time there and may be the last time I will be going there. In fact nothing much to see there. Just bought some groceries at Giant supermart. Felt rather hot there and since nothing much to see, I suggested going back to Tampines 1 shopping mall. I craved for the chendol from Kopitiam foodcourt.

Had my chendol and we shopped around for a while. The weather was strange that there was sudden heavy rain just before we wanted to move to next destination at Bedok. It was 6pm and our plan was to buy dinner from Bedok hawker centre near Blk 85. The rain disrupted our plan. Final decision was to buy from Kopitiam foodcourt so that we could eat together with my dad. So sad... we wanted to try the famous char kueh tiao there. Maybe next time lor.

Spent Saturday afternoon outside and at least not just sitting at my desk staring on my pc. My sister said that chasing me out of the house will help to slow down my laziness. Ha ha... She said that because I always stay at home doing nothing but surfing net or watch J dramas.

That does not affect my routine. Here I am surfing net and will continue to watch J dramas. Hee hee...

Our sumptuous brunch at The Uncle Sam's claypots




No comments:

Post a Comment