Saturday, May 1, 2010

Anime day

The weather was so hot today that made me did not feel like going out. Initially thought of going to nearby White Sands shopping mall or Tampinese shopping malls for a walk but decided not to go as I could not stand the heat.

Stayed indoor and watched anime for few hours. Left only few episodes for Yakitate Japan and I will be able to finish the last epi by tomorrow.

So fast that it lefts only 2 more weeks and I will be flying to Hokkaido. Again??? Yes. Again... Ha ha ha... Just went in January and the coming trip will be together with my parents and younger sis. Looking forward to another break.

This time round is booked under tour package. My parents will not be able to walk too much hence it is difficult for free and easy. Although it is more flexible but no choice. Perhaps next time if there is chance, will bring them there and ensure there will be more time for slow walk. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment