Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coffee or Tea

Strange and happy that it rained for a while this afternoon. In fact, I had "tuan" for a few hours today. Had a rather long lunch plus "tea break".

My insurance agent came to get my signature on some forms. Told my colleagues that I would be out for a while. One of my colleague so glad to hear that I would be going downstairs and asked me to buy coffee for her. Not only her, my boss also wanted to have tea. As I seldom buy coffee, I took down their orders in order not to make wrong purchase.

I was about to go to nearby cafe to buy the coffee/tea when my colleagues called me and asked me to wait for them. They accompanied me to buy as they would like to go to atm machines at VivoCity. In the end, we bought the coffee/tea from Toastbox where my boss actually requested (I rejected initially as I told him too "far"). Ha ha...

This evening I was rather relaxed as not many enquiries from our sales associates and customers. Therefore, I managed to get out of office at around 7.30pm. Able to reach home before 9pm and could watch the last episode of 红白喜事.

No comments:

Post a Comment