Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. My niece came to our house and gave flowers to my mum (her grandma). This made my mum so happy.

For past few days, we were deciding where to go for dinner tonight. Initially, our plan was to dine at Ritz Carlton's Greenhouse restaurant. However my brother-in-law had food poisoning early this week hence will not be able to eat too much.

One of the choice was Kuishin Bo but all 3 branches were fully booked. Therefore, we ended up on Sushi Tei. This is my parents favourite Japanese restaurant. My niece likes Japanese food so we need not worry that she has nothing to eat.

We reached the restaurant at Tampinese 1 at 5.45pm. To our surprise, there was a long queue. We thought that we were early and should be able to get a table easily. Wrong calculation uh. Since we decided on this restaurant, we queued for it. Luckily we managed to get a table after queuing for around 25mins.

This time, we ordered lobster for my mum since today is Mother's Day and should eat something better than what we usually ordered. Comparing to dining at Ritz Carlton, it will be much cheaper at Sushi Tei. Therefore, we ordered 2 lobsters and enjoyed all the food. My niece's appetite was so good that she finished her cha soba plus other dishes we passed to her. My elder sister was so worried on her stomach.

All of us were very satisfied with the food today. Tried the waffle ice-cream today and they were nice. In future, I will order them again. After dinner, my brother-in-law went to Singtel and bought a new phone. It's Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. The phone looks quite like iphone and it runs on android. Screen is big and very sleek. Too bad I already own an iphone. Perhaps will play with my brother-in-law's phone when he comes to our house and see if it will be a great phone to use. My favourite brand mobile phone is Sony Ericsson but had to change to iphone few months ago from my Satio phone as the email function was difficult to use.

Now my stomach is still very full. Really enjoyed the dinner tonight and now starting to look forward to next Sunday for my flight to Hokkaido with my parents and younger sis. Yet to pack our luggage as we just washed some of our winter clothing yesterday. Shall do it slowly within coming week. Our flight is on Sunday night hence still have time for us to pack on Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment