Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Finally back home!!!

Did not sleep during the flight back to Singapore and was feeling rather awake when reached home. Therefore, I decided to wash my clothing and do unpacking of my luggage. By the time I finished, it was already 3.30am. Went to bed and woke up at 10am today. Cannot sleep too late as my niece coming today.

As soon as she reached, she kept asking for her presents. This little girl loves presents. She was happy when we gave it to her.

I did not play with her today as I was busy clearing my emails. There were 964 of them and I spent 7 hours clearing them. So tired after sitting at same posture for so long. My eyes like wanted to pop out.

Since I could clear all emails by 8pm, I continued to watch the few new episodes of the 3 anime I am chasing. Felt relax after watching them and look forward to the new episodes.

Tomorrow needs to be back in office. So sad uh... Holiday really end... Now looking forward to Friday as it is a holiday in Singapore. Yippy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment