Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finally it rained

Woke up at 10.45am and was feeling quite tired. Ate some cakes for breakfast and sat on the sofa reading newspaper slowly. How I wish everyday I can wake up so late and do things slowly. Must be dreaming again...

I went to Chinatown with my sis and mum. We need to buy some items for our trip next week. So glad that it finally rained after a HOT week. At least it brings down the temperature a little bit. We just spent about 3 hours doing the shopping and went home. My dad bought dinner for us hence we rushed back home as early as possible. Forgot to mention that we went out of our house only at 4.15pm. Not taking cab but bus + MRT.

Now, I was so full and shall continue to watch anime. Had stopped for 2 days and engine starts now again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment