Saturday, May 15, 2010

Get Set...

Slept rather late last night (in fact should say this morning) hence woke up rather late today. Initially set alarm at 10am but woke up at 11.30am.

Actually I woke up very early at 5.30am as I had stomachache. After going back to sleep, it seemed to be resetting my sleeping hour and it started from zero.

I started to do my packing at around 1pm. Trying to take as little clothing as possible so that I have more space for titbits. Ha ha... Helped to pack for my parents too.

Due to my skincare products need replenishment, I made a trip to Orchard Road at 3.30pm. It was a fast one with my mum. After purchasing, we went to Takashimaya B2 food mall for desserts. We were thirsty and would like to have some thing cold to soothe our throat. The food mall was just renovated and a portion is still under renovating. A new and classy look.

The dessert stall sells quite a varieties of local and Hong Kong style desserts. My mum ordered Cheng Teng and I ordered Extra mango sago with pomelo and mango ice-cream. It was not cheap. Cost $5.50. Although it was expensive, I was rather satisfied as it was good. :)


I continued the packing when I reached home. Finally, 80% done and the rest will be completed by tomorrow. Our flight is at 11.25pm tomorrow and we are taking ANA flights.

My elder sister family will be coming to our house tomorrow and will go for dinner at Changi airport before we meet the tour leader at 9.25pm at T2.

Wow... looking forward to fly over to Hokkaido tomorrow and hope I can see full bloom Cherry Blossom there.

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment