Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 7 : Get ready to go back

We had a lot of time today hence morning call was not so early. It was set as 8.30am so that we could go for our breakfast at 9.30am and got ready to leave hotel at 10.30am. All of us agreed to pay 500yen each to charter hotel coach to Aeon mall for shopping before going to the airport. Our flight is at 5.30pm and it will be useless to just sit and wait at the hotel.

A little incident happened this morning. I overslept as my alarm clock did not ring. My parents also woke up late as they thought it was still early when I was still sleeping. Luckily we had sufficient time and was not rushing to leave hotel. Otherwise, I might end up not washing my hair/bathing in order to catch up. Phew...

I went to Aeon mall once hence had decided to have Ramen at Picnic foodcourt for lunch. I love the eggs. We shopped around for my niece's gifts. I bought some cute files again as they were so tempting... Could not resist uh!

Time passed so fast and we went back to the coach and headed for the airport. Felt so sad that holiday comes to an end and how I wish it can be extended. Will have to find another time to visit Japan again. When will it be lei???

Bye Bye Japan. I will be back!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment