Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 2 : Arrived Hokkaido

As usual, I did not sleep during my flights from Singapore to Tokyo and Tokyo to Sapporo. I thought I could watch movies to spend my sleepless night but sad to say, the inflight movies on board were not many. SQ flight still the best as it provides more choices. However, the flights were smooth and we reached Sapporo safely. Our connecting flight was at Haneda airport hence we need to transfer from Narita airport to Haneda airport within 3 hours. This was my first time taking flight from Haneda airport.

We reached Sapporo at around noon time and had our first lunch in Japan. It was Hairy crab hotpot with option to add more seafood at our own expense. As there were 7 of us, we decided to order one King crab for sharing. Got a medium size crab and started to enjoy the QQ crab meat. It was so fresh and we enjoyed it. Price not cheap but still worth it in eating at Hokkaido as it will be much more expensive if we buy in Singapore.

After lunch, we went to Ishiya Chocolate Factory. This was my third visit but I did not feel boring at all. The past 3 visits were of different seasons. This time round, the garden was filled with tulips and I was busy taking photos for my mum who likes flowers. Hee hee...

We were there for only 2 hours and could not really take our own sweet time taking photos. Therefore, I snapped at whichever angles I think it is nice. Better takes more than to regret later.

By the time we left the factory, it was already 5.00pm and we headed for our next stop. It was shopping time at Odori Park area. We went straight to the shopping mall to look for Agnes B bags. My sister wanted to get one hence without wasting time, we just zoomed in to get it. I saw one bag but did not buy as it left with display piece. Shall try my luck to find it if we are going to another shopping mall on one of the later days.

Shopping was given 2 hours only and we had to head for dinner. Wow, eat and eat... With tour package, they usually feed us well but with little time to explore the places of interest on our own. Had Shabu Shabu for dinner tonight.

After dinner, we headed to hotel. Everyone was so tired and really wished to take early rest for our next day itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment