Friday, May 14, 2010

Office alone

Finally it's Friday and after today, I will be able to take a short break to enjoy. Therefore, I was trying to rush my work and cleared them so that I need not worry while having my holiday.

These few days I had been working rather late. Same for today. I don't mind staying late to complete all hence my colleagues left office without waiting for me. They were rather tired and wanted to go home to rest. Only one of my colleague was heading to RWS.

小珠 should be enjoying nice scenery and food with her parents and sisters in Italy. Shall not envy her as I will be enjoying same nice scenery and food in 2 days time. :P

I left office at around 8.45pm and since it was still early, I decided to buy some tarts before going home. Do not know why I suddenly had craving...

Bought 2 tarts home from Fruit Paradise. Both looked good and nice to eat. However, I found them had too much cream. I had to take some cream off before eating them. Nice decor but wasting the cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment