Friday, May 28, 2010

Day at home ~ still working

Wow... today I woke up at 12.30pm!!!

In fact, I woke up at 8.15am for toilet call. Went back to sleep and woke up at 10.30am after my alarm clock rang. I did not want to get up hence laid on the bed till 12.30pm. In between, I think I went back to sleep as I could recall that I had a dream. My parents said I was so super that could sleep for so long. Ha ha...

I was doing some of my office work and thought there would be nothing much as today was holiday in Singapore (Vesak Day). However, there were still phone calls and enquiries from customers. No choice lah. Still have to entertain them. Manage to close one deal without much negotiation. :P

My nieces (one niece + 2 god nieces) came this evening after they went to Wild Wild Wet. All of them looked like lobsters. They had sun burnt I think. Am sure they are tired and will sleep while on their way back home.

Stay indoor whole day and thought it will rain later but seems I am wrong. There was lightning and thunder just now with red sky. However, no sign of a single drop of rain. So sad uh... How I wish there will be heavy rain and I can sleep in cool cool weather. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment