Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Count Down

Counting Counting... Left 4 days and I will be boarding plane to Japan!

小珠 is going to Italy with her family tomorrow. It happens that both of us booked at almost same period. Both of us will be returning on next Saturday. Mine will be late and near to midnight of Sunday.

Italy is a very beautiful country and am sure they will enjoy the trip. I went to Europe 10 years ago (2000) and really enjoyed the places I visited. Joined local land tour with my friend from ex-company and we met people from different countries. Mine was a tour to a few countries in Europe hence did not stay long at each of the country. However, I really liked Italy. Places I went was Rome, Florence and Vatican City. Hope I can visit the places again.

For my coming trip, will be going back to Hokkaido. It is Spring now and I really hope we can catch Cherry Blossom this time. Few years ago, we went to Kyoto/Osaka/Tokyo and missed the Cherry Blossom. Really hope to see full bloom. My mum likes flowers and she will definitely be delighted if she can view them.

2 more days and it will be Saturday. I have not done any packing yet since I can still do it on Saturday. Our flight is Sunday near midnight hence still have quite some time to do packing slowly. Shall now concentrate to finish my work in office so that I can enjoy my holiday. Not sure if I can take leave again within this year for holiday hence must cherish this second overseas trip. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment