Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chicken Rice again

As usual, morning was with very hot weather that made me felt so tired after sweating while waiting for bus. Although it had been raining for a short while these few days, it did not help much except watering the plants and grass to prevent them from being withered. I think I need a heavy "shower"!!!

My colleagues drove to Mei Ling Street hawker centre for lunch. This was my second time there within few weeks. We were so lucky that we managed to get the last portion of the famous Margaret Drive chicken. Heard that the store was closed for past 3 days and many people called to reserve the chickens today. In fact we went there with 2 cars. First car that I took reached first hence we managed to grab the chicken. The other car came late hence no chicken. Ha ha ha...

I had a very full lunch with apple juice and we chit chat for a while before heading back to office. No worries on being late as our boss was with us. Hee hee...

Did not know what happened to me that I actually slipped while getting into my boss car. His car was rather big and high. I tried to step on the metal bar but slipped due to there was water (the rain water). Although I felt ok and told them I was not hurt, in the end I found there are bruises on my hand and leg. So clumsy and pai sei...

No comments:

Post a Comment