Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 4 : 2nd visit to Asahiyama Zoo

After having our breakfast, we headed towards Asahikawa to visit Asahiyama Zoo. We stopped by Ryusei-no-taki Falls and Ginga-no-taki Falls before going towards Asahiyama Zoo.

This was my 2nd visit to the zoo. Early in January, I went there where everywhere was so snowy. Today, the place looked "normal" like our Singapore zoo.

As I had been there before, I became the tour guide for my parents, sister and my sister's friend + parents. I could still remember the whole zoo layout and we finished walking around the park within 2 hours. Did skip some animal and managed to see those more unique ones.

Today it took quite a number of hours travelling on the road. Hence, we kept dozing off when sitting in the coach. Our lunch was Asahikawa ramen as requested by one of our tour group member.

We bought strawberries and grapes from one of the supermarket. They were so sweet and juicy. Yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment