Monday, May 10, 2010

Yen went up

This afternoon, I accompanied 小珠 to Chinatown. Main purpose was to collect her camera's battery which she bought earlier but no stock hence had to collect separately and to change some Euro dollars for her Europe trip.

We went to a few stores and so sad to hear that yen had gone up. It went down last week and I thought it will maintain for a while. In order not to regret, I decided to change S$1000 of yen.

The changing of currency went smoothly but not for the battery. The stock had not arrived and need to wait till late afternoon or evening. Therefore, we went to have our lunch and headed back to office.

Both of us went to Chinatown again after work. As it was rather near, it just took us extra 15mins to divert.

My sister came back from the briefing and confirmed that our flight on Sunday will be around midnight and will be back in Singapore by next Saturday near midnight. Therefore, I will have one day to rest and clear emails before going back to office on following Monday.

So excited that I can be in Japan again after 4 months gap. This time round, may not have a lot of time doing shopping for my idols magazines. I think I will spend my time in the bookshop located at Ginza while others are busy shopping for clothing, bags etc.

I must try to eat cakes from Almond Cafe. If no time, I will 打包 back to hotel uh. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment