Thursday, May 27, 2010

Farewell lunch

We had throw a farewell lunch for our colleague who is transferring to another dept. Venue was Golden Peony Chinese Restaurant at Conrad hotel. This restaurant was recommended as the food was good. Just knew that my boss and one of my colleague ate at same restaurant yesterday and came back again as they like the food.

No doubt, the food served was really good. Although price is not cheap but quality is there definitely. If I have a chance, will bring my parents there to enjoy the food there. Our set was around $98++ per pax. Took pictures of all the dishes so that I can remember their look and taste. Hee hee...

Feeling tired today and will need to sleep early tonight. Was already feeling sleepy while having my lunch and it becomes worst now. Just had ice-cream at Haagen Daz with 小珠. We did not have dinner as we were not hungry at all. Therefore, went for dessert session instead. Did not watch movie this evening as seats left were no good.



Dessert at Haagen Dazz

No comments:

Post a Comment