Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad Girl

My alarm clock rang at 6.15am but I was too tired and lazy to go for the morning walk. Head a bit heavy hence told my sis that I would not join them today. Lazy and bad girl hor...

Finally dragged myself to wake up as I need to be in office by 10am as I had to attend a meeting. If this meeting was not holding at this hour, I could have sleep a bit longer.

I was craving for the mixed rice at HarbourFront Centre Food Junction. Therefore, we headed to the food court and I managed to eat a plate of rice with veg, chicken and egg. Completed the meal with curry sauce. Yummy... However, the fried chicken was a bit out of specs today. Too hard and not with same taste as before. In the end, I still finished them. Ha ha...

Count down... 1 more day to go.

Tomorrow watching movie. Yippy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment