Saturday, July 17, 2010

Excel

My aunt and cousin came to our house this afternoon. Main reason was to ask me for help on Microsoft Excel. She was not familiar with Excel spreadsheet hence needed to get some assistance.

Managed to do simple data base format for her and now she knows that I will be at home doing "nothing", she said she can call me any time if she needs help. Hope I know how to help her. Ha ha...

Went to Sushi Tei for dinner this evening. My aunt rarely goes for Japanese meal but today, she said no problem. Her daughter hardly has chance hence we "push" to dine there. Her concepts was wrong that Japanese restaurant serves raw food only. We ordered hotpot for her and she enjoyed it. She also tried salmon sashimi and said not bad lah.

I think after today's meal, she will don't mind going to Japan for holiday. We told her that if she joins tour, 98% of the meals are cooked food.

No comments:

Post a Comment