Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jay Chou World Tour 2010

Just back from a very high spirit concert ~ Jay Chou's 2010 concert.

I met up with my colleague and her husband + nieces/nephew for the concert. It had been a long time since I went for a concert. The last one should be Jeff Chang and Sky Wu Joint concert which was many years back.

When we entered the stadium, it was so crowded and the atmosphere was so good. We had seats quite near to the center stage but was a bit disappointed that we paid so much and yet the seats were so cramped. These seats were normal chairs that were placed so near to each other that we were all "paste together". Ha ha...

Well, that did not spoil our mood because the concert was so good. Jay's voice was hoarse after the earlier 2 shows. Today's was his third and last show in Singapore. In the beginning of the concert, he said that 2nd day concert was high and tonight, he would make it higher which led to the whole stadium full of screams and craps. Any little thing he said or action will caused a lot of commotion. This is a real superstar.

He sang a lot of songs and I was so pai sei that I could not remember most of the title of the songs but once he started to sing, I remembered them. Next time, I will make sure to remember the lyrics so that I could sing along. Glad that there were lyrics on the big screen that made me able to join the singing tonight. However, it was still a bit difficult to change my view between him and the screen.

There were 2 encores tonight and the finale was so good. A good memory for me and this is his 10 years anniversary of his singing. At the end of the concert, I told my colleague he looks more handsome now. Why lei? She also agrees that Jay is better looking now.

Believe we will continue to like his songs. The trick on his songs is never hear once and stop listening. Listens a few more times and you will love his songs. Initially when I listened to his new album, I found some songs were weird. But after listening a few more times, I love all the 11 songs. Strange... Like magic he casts on listener!

No comments:

Post a Comment