Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 2 ~ Disney Land

This morning, it rained when we got out of the hotel. Was so worried that it would rain whole day and spoiled our Disney trip. Thank goodness. It stopped raining when we reached Maihama station.

I made a blunder and ended up we went to Disney Land instead of Disney Sea today. I was confused and thought the one nearer to the station was Disney Land. Did not realise the mistake until I was in the park and heard my sis asking me why Disney Land and Sea entrance were the same (she went to Disney Land before). Initially, I still told her no lah but was so embarrassed when I realised the mistake. Anyway, its ok since we could go Disney Sea on coming Monday.

The park was rather crowded. Weather turned hot and humid. Our sweat were "free flow" for the whole day. The only disappointed one was we queued for almost 1 hour for Winnie the Pooh ride but was told that the ride was closed. Believed it was due to technical fault. We were given priority pass for other ride as compensation.

Took a few rides only as each time we had to wait for at least 1 hour. The 3D theater changed to Michael Jackson show from the Honey I shrunk the kids. Quite good effect and glad that we went for this show.

We left the park at around 9pm. Watched the night parade and went to shop for goodies before we went home. Did not really stay long at the shops as we focused only on "food". Ha ha...

Our legs were so aching while on our way back to hotel. Walked and stood too long during day time and I can't even stand straight. Need to rest our foot as there are still few days to spend in Tokyo. Will rest early tonight in order to catch more sleep. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment