Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinner at Ritz Carlton Greenhouse restaurant

As usual, woke up very late today. My sister had to drag me out of my bed at 12noon. I was very reluctant to do so but... it's time for me to wake up. Ha ha ....

Ate instant noodles for lunch and watched TV for the whole afternoon. My dad came home early hence we decided to have dinner at Ritz Carlton Greenhouse restaurant. It had been very long time since we last dine there. Since my dad came back early and we had sufficient time to travel down to town, we called to book a table for 4. Today's spread is Seafood buffet dinner.

I was craving for seafood. Especially oysters, lobsters and prawns. The spread was good and I target the baby lobsters, seafoods, salmon sashimi and desserts. When we finished, I was so full until I had the intention on not taking buffet anymore! That full!

Overall, we enjoyed the food. Except that the restaurant did not replenish the prawns after they were finished at around 8pm. We waited for so long and nothing was done. So bad. We paid for it but they just did not replenish the stock for customers. Somehow felt a bit being cheated.



No comments:

Post a Comment