Friday, July 9, 2010

Last Day

Finally.... Its my last day in the company.

Today we had our farewell lunch at Tung Lok Signature restaurant. We chat and enjoyed the relaxing lunch. The food was good.

After lunch, I went to Goldheart Jewellery shop to check if my earring can be repaired. One of it was loosen and really hope it could be fixed. Glad that it was fixed and I need not buy another new pair. Saved some money on it!

I thought I could leave office early today since most of my work had been handover to my colleague. However, there were some questions asked before I left and ended up we were late for our movie at 6.20pm. Luckily we only missed the trailers.

"Despicable Me" was fantastic. I would say it is the 2nd best 3D movie after "Avatar". The effect was good. Especially like the roller coaster part and the ending where the effect was so good as if I was sitting on the roaster coaster and I could touch the objects from the screen. Worth the $14 I paid. :)

We had dinner at Banquet. Ordered Honey Black Pepper Chicken Chop from the Western Food stall. Yummy yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment