Saturday, July 24, 2010

Zombie

Woke up super early today at 7.30am as had an appointment at 10am in town area. My sister gave a comment that it was so weird to see me sitting on sofa at such an early hour on a Saturday. Usually, I will wake up at around 10.30 to 11.00am. Ha ha...

My sister and mum decided to meet my elder sister family at Jurong IMM first and went to my aunt's house at Ang Mo Kio. As my appointment ended at around 1.30pm, I went together with them. While waiting for my elder sister, we went to Esprit outlet and I bought 3 pieces of blouse. The prices were reasonable so buy lor.

My aunt cooked dinner for us and served us desserts. Luckily not everyday there, else we will put on weight. Stayed till quite late until 10.30pm before we went home. At around 9pm, my eyes were getting smaller and smaller to become one straight line. Felt so zombie as physically became very tired.

I was super tired now and will sleep early tonight. So excited now as tomorrow, I am going for Jay Chou's concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment