Saturday, July 3, 2010

So light...

This morning, I woke up very late at 11.30am. Actually I woke up at 8am but slept again...

Weather was good this morning as it was raining. That might be reason on why I could sleep until so late.

Went for my haircut at Plaza Singapura ~ Hair Mechanics. Booked for 3pm slot and I was just in time to arrive at the salon around 3.05pm. Thought I had sufficient time to travel there but did not know why the bus 81 took longer than usual to reach Kovan Mrt. Perhaps it was weekend hence moved slower???

After the haircut, I feel so light... Hee hee... actually is because my hair now shorter and "got shape" so I feel so good. My hairstylist also rather "shock" that I could stand that long and messy hair . In fact is not messy lah. Just a little bit of out of shape which usually I will not let it happen.

She trimmed/cut my hair and now I look so "clean". Ha ha... Got a shorter fringe and now I can see clearer.

After the haircut, I went to Tampinese to meet my sister and mum. They went to Starhub to change a new Starhub set top box. Ours seem faulty as it always has image breaking whenever we on the power. My father said it could be our TV but we decided to check the set box before determining "whose" fault.

The exchanged set box is now smaller in size. So good. At least not so bulky. We tried the set and everything looks fine now. Conclusion is : the set box is faulty. Lucky uh. No need to buy new TV set ...

Continued watching anime tonight. Just finished epi 53 of Shugo Chara. The little guardians are so cute...



No comments:

Post a Comment