Friday, July 16, 2010

Movie time

I am glad that my wrist appears to be recovering and does not hurt that much. Hopefully by tomorrow, it will recover completely. Very minimum touching on my laptop today.

Planned to meet 小珠 at 6pm but due to wrong calculation of time needed to travel down to VivoCity, I was late and made a real big mistake. I took bus to Kovan MRT station and judging that I left only 20mins before the show started at 6.10pm, I decided to take a cab there. Hoping I could reach before 6.10pm.

However, the driver was so slow and traffic quite heavy (although no jam), I ended up reaching VivoCity at similar time compared to taking MRT from Kovan to Harbourfront station. Paid so much and got there at same time. Poor judgement!!!

Movie "Inception" was good. It had a good plot and although the story was rather complicated, I did enjoy the whole movie and there was no time for me to think about the events. The story flows nicely and the actions/sound effects were very good. We were even got frightened by some of the sound effects. Really worth for money to watch this movie. In fact, I got the ticket at subsidized price hence even more worth it. Ha ha...

Another of my wrong judgement where I sold my shares at the wrong timing. In the end, I lost $10k!!! If I sold 1 week later, I will be $10k richer. However, this is fate. No choice lah. Will try to earn back this $10k... But it is $10k uh!!! I don't think I can get over it within these few days. I can do a lot of things with this money!

No comments:

Post a Comment