Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Itinerary completed

Woke up and started to change bedsheets as planned. Today's weather was good hence our bedsheets and towel blankets were dried during evening time. Otherwise, my sister will complain no blanket to use tonight. She kind of weird person. Weather so hot still needs blanket...

I started to work on my trip's itinerary and glad that it was finished by 8pm. At least I have settled my trip's stuff and can now start to sort my May trip's photos. Need to do faster so that I can bind it to a book.

小珠 bought subsidized tickets for coming Friday movie "Inception". The show starts at 6.10pm. Looking forward to the usual movie time. Just that this movie is 2.5hrs long and luckily it is at Vivo City where the theater is comfortable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment