Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mario Kart

My niece finally came to our house after few weeks "break". As usual, she had to do her homework before she could play.

After she completed her homework, she started to play her NDS and she asked me to play with her since each of us have a set. She would like to play Mario Kart and in fact, I had no confident playing with her because she always will win.

True enough, we raced for many courses and I only won once. However, it was rather exciting because I kept falling off the course and had to quickly catch up in order not to be the last. I will try to practice this game before our next race. Ha ha ha.

So fast that weekend past. Now left 3 weeks to go before starting work at new company. WAIT!!! Not so fast... I countdown for my Japan trip first. One WEEK to go! Yippy! Hope Yen rate will go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment