Monday, July 19, 2010

K drama race

Today I did nothing but watching K drama "拜托小姐". This drama was airing on every Saturday in SCV. After watching Epi 3 and 4 last Saturday, I cannot resist and just want to know the ending. Therefore, continue the episodes whole day and managed to finish watching 10 episodes today.

Left 2 more to go and I shall leave them till tomorrow. My mum said I was "stick" onto the sofa. In fact, I watched for so many hours and think I need a break for my eyes.

In addition, my aunt called me this evening and told me she could not open the excel files which I had saved for her last Saturday. It changed to a pdf file which I did not know what had happened. Therefore, I had to re-do it for her and sent the files to her again. Hopefully this time round, she can open the files.

Looking for tomorrow as I will be watching movie "Nodame Catabile - The Finale" with 小珠. Show time is 7.05pm. I MUST ensure I will not be late this time round...

No comments:

Post a Comment