Friday, July 23, 2010

Magic ~ Sorcerer~ Fantasy

This evening, went to VivoCity to meet 小珠 to watch movie. Before that, I went to Just Book shop at Dhoby Exchange as I had completed my photo book artwork for printing. However, the boss suggested to me that if I am not in a hurry, I can actually enhance some of the photos to make it nicer.

After going through some photos with him, I decided to do some touch up before actual printing. Got some tips from him too. Quite true that since I knew there are some parts not so perfect and can improve them, I should do it. Shall do the touch up within these few days so that I can send for printing soon.

Met up with another ex-colleague and we had dinner at McDonald. Chit chat and left for our movie at 6.45pm. Today, we got seats at row J again. Same as Tuesday. I tend to like "J" now and so happy when we could get seats at this row. Still cannot forget about J in Bloody Monday...

We managed to watch trailers today and was so glad to see Harry Potter's movie trailer. There will be 2 parts. First to be released in Nov 2010 and Second part to be released in Jul 2011. What a long wait.

"The Sorcerer's Apprentice" was quite good and some of the sound effects really frightened us. There were some funny parts in the show that made us laughed. I always like fantasy stories hence did enjoy it. The next movie we are targeting is "Liar Game".

No comments:

Post a Comment