Monday, July 26, 2010

Mind too active ~ too high yesterday

Ai yoh!!! I woke up very late this morning. Yesterday, slept early but I could not go to sleep. My eyes were wide open for so long and believe I went to sleep only 2 to 3 hours later. My mind was so active with Jay's songs and images. Oh dear...

Ended up I did not do much today. Started to pack for my trip on Wed. However, it is still half way through. Will have enough time for me to pack slowly. My sister is working on Wed and we will go to the airport around 9.30pm. Our flight is 11.30pm.

Initially, she was like not so bother about this trip (I dragged her to accompany me and even offered to pay for her airfare) but now I can tell she is looking forward to this trip. Hope the weather is good for the next one week. Not too hot and not raining. Pray hard uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment