Thursday, July 22, 2010

Raining day

Read from the newspaper that tropical storm is at China/Hong Kong area and storm is expected to arrive Singapore from today till Sunday. It did rained for almost half a day here and will this continue for rest of the week?

I rather quite like this weather as it is very cooling. However, it makes me becoming more lazy to go out. Stayed indoor today again. I woke up this morning at 6.15am and trying to drag myself awake to go for the morning walk which I had stopped for few weeks. But, realised it was raining outside hence I went back to sleep. Such a good weather for sleeping...

Continued to watch Shugo Chara today and I am now half way to the final episode. Wonder what stories coming up and will watch them slowly.

小珠 bought tickets for tomorrow's movie. We are going to watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice at 6.50pm. Looking forward to it and hope this is a good movie too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment