Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another busy day

Took train to HarbourFront and instead of changing to circle line to office, I went to Giant supermarket to buy few cans of abalone for customers, went to Bee Cheng Hiang to buy 3 kg of BBQ pork and then Bengawan Solo to buy a cake + cookies. All for customers.

Took cab back to office, read some emails then went out to distribute to customer. I could not handle myself hence asked 小珠 to help me. After distributing, we went to Raffles City for our lunch. Plan was to find some place to eat at Raffles Place but the cafeterias were all so crowded. Ended up eating Burger King.

2nd trip out at 2.35pm. Had a meeting at 3pm at customer's office. Prior that, I diverted to send the goodies to another customer. Luckily I did that because my customer forgot about the meeting and I waited for 35mins. Back in office at 4.15pm and was then so busy clearing emails. Worked and worked until 10.30pm before we decided to go home. Took train to Tanah Merah and changed cab home. Too late liao so pay to go home earlier.

Hope tomorrow can be a more relaxing day and can go home earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment