Monday, January 9, 2012

On leave??? Worst than working day

Today I am on leave. But I was busier than I am in office. Whole day stick to my chair. Customers calls, answering emails and prepare some notes for my coverage etc. No time to rest at all.

Tried to complete as much as possible today but the stupid email system having errors. In the end, I could not send out emails that I drafted. Tomorrow then continue to send.

Need to go out by 10.30am tomorrow. Initially boss called for meeting at 3pm and I am involved. However, asked my colleague to check and she said I no need to rush back. Heard another news that we are changing seats tomorrow. Ai yoh... why so fast change seats... Heard that the change is due to our team cannot take current seats as it is not a good area for us in dragon year. Is this true??? Don't know if it is my boss' joke or not.

One thing that made me happy is that I had a very good breakfast. It's my dad's chinese birthday today and my mum cooked mee sua for him. So... we had same too. Very delicious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment