Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tiring day

Tiring day today. Woke up early and left house at 10.15am to our 4th aunt's house. Stayed for about 1 1/2 hrs and proceeded to our 1st aunt's house which was nearby. Chit chat for about 1 hour plus and need to leave due to car park coupon time overdue liao.

We were very hungry and I was craving for McDonald's curly fries. My 1st aunt wanted to go and buy chicken rice for us but we said no. Didn't want to trouble her. I suggested to go to ARC for our lunch since parking no problem and the McDonald outlet should not be crowded. True enough, we had a very peaceful lunch there. Not too crowded but surprisingly there were still people dining there although the location is quite "wu lu". We saw quite many people buy stuffs from the Fairprice supermarket. I believe they are staying nearby and is more convenient for them now when Fairprice supermarket opens.

After lunch, we proceeded to my elder sis's house at Toh Guan road. We missed an exit at the AYE and ended up with longer way to reach there. Stayed there for a while only as I had another session at my boss's house this evening. Before meeting 小珠, I went to my sister's sister-in-law house to view her renovated house to get some idea of the workmenship of the carpenter I will be using. Not too bad. Shall proceed as plan. Only thing is... money money money. Hope can have some discount from the contractor.

My boss's house was so noisy when all the kids were running about, playing catcher. His small dog was so nosiy too. Barking and barking. I like the balcony at the top floor as it was so breezy and with nice view. Most of us left at around 10 plus. Managed to get a lift from my colleague who was going to Pasir Ris to pick up her mother-in-law. Lucky uh. Initially I still trying to ask my another colleague to send me to nearest MRT. A bit pai sei that I asked but in the end did not take his car. But... my another colleague and her family took his car. :P

Had collected more ang pows today. Hope my luck coming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment