Thursday, January 12, 2012

Last day of holiday. Holiday?

Today will be last day of my holiday. Tomorrow needs to go back to office as there is a meeting in the morning with customer. Hence decided to cancel my leave. Should I mention "holiday"? I've been working from home everyday. So lugi. Conclusion is holiday = must travel out of Singapore.

Went to WhiteSands mall for lunch with my mum. Bought some groceries and a tin of egg roll from Bengawan Solo. Did not really want to go out today as I hope to stay at home and watch j dramas.

Completed "Runaway". So touching. So sad that Ryu died. Glad that the rest could start a new life after completing their jail term. Hope to have more such good stories dramas.

Started to watch Strawberry Night, Stepfather and 贖罪. They are quite good. More new dramas aired this week hence start of my chasing of dramas again. Also watched anime Prince of Tennis 2 yesterday after 小珠 told me she started to watch. Also starts anime 未来日记 which is quite nice too. I wish I can have more eyes to watch all at the same time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment