Sunday, January 8, 2012

So touching

I finished jdrama 南極大陸~神の領域に挑んだ男と犬の物語~ today. The doggies are so pitiful. I thought Ricky will be survived till Kuramochi san be back to fetch them but just one day difference. It could not wait and died. Felt so upset that why couldn't the story be changed to it managed to reunion with Kuramochi san.

Felt so touching when the only 2 surviving dogs were found. They were so brave and could stay together to fight to stay alive. There were so many touching scenes between the few dogs that were left behind. Glad to watch such a good drama.

My niece came to our house today and she was pestering me to find songs for her iphone. Not sure what happened but the itunes software on her PC is like not performing like mine. After transferring to her iphone, I cannot delete the songs. Strange lei. But anyway, transferred 4 songs in and will try for her again next week.

Tomorrow is start of my one week's leave. Doubt I can go out tomorrow as I need to settle some work at home. Hope it will be a good week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment