Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair cut finally

Finally had my hair cut today. Booked appointment for 3.30pm at PS. Cleared some emails before I left house. My mum was sleeping and I did not wake her up so left quietly.

Was on the phone for half of the journey trying to settle some problem (office work). Reached and glad that it was not too crowded. My hairstylist's off day is every Wednesday but she cancelled her off days for this few weeks due to CNY peak season. No choice. Boss has to sacrifice. Hence, not many of her customers know she is working. I called yesterday to make booking and her colleague suggested me to come today so that I don't have to wait for long time.

Did highlight on my hair. This time round back to red. Red is auspicious for new year. :)

Finished the hairdo at 6.30pm and due to laziness, I wanted to take cab home. Therefore, in order to fully utilise the cab fare, I went to Carrefour to buy some drinks. My sister wanted Capri-Sonne which we could not find in NTUC supermarket. Found some and bought home lor.

Wow.. cab fare really expensive during peak hours. $27 for trip from Orchard to home uh!

Had a great joke this evening. My mum cooked stingray with chilli sauces. There were 4 pieces. I ate 3 of them and kept the biggest piece for my dad. My dad was chewing and found it strange why the skin so tough. Then hor... he asked my mum what was that as it was so tough. Then hor... my mum burst out and said : Oh I finally found it! I could not find the sandpaper just now while I am washing the plates. LOL!!!!! My dad gone speechless! I was laughing and laughing non stop....

No comments:

Post a Comment