Friday, January 6, 2012

Super bad day

Morning started with a case in which customer was so unreasonable. The problem could be solved if customer was reasonable but the whole issue was dragged until 8pm. It caused many of us busy with the case and caused inconvenience to our other customer as it jammed out our delivery schedule. Angry uh!

Luckily it was settled first at 8pm. Need to follow up again on Monday. At least I could enjoy the movie tonight.

We watched "Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol". This was decided on Wednesday after we could not decide which movies to watch. There are 2 new ones but no review yet hence I suggested to watch Mission Impossible although I don't really like to watch Tom Cruise's movie. He is ok but just that I don't like. The plot was good and glad that we did watch it.

Train extension tonight hence we could take our own sweet time to take train home. Next week I am on leave but I do not have any mood that I am having a week's leave. No travelling and I guess I will still need to handle office work since I know that are a few cases to follow up next week. So bad... but I'll take the time to talk renovation contractors to at least confirm which one to work with.

Made appointment for one contractor recommended by my elder sister to view the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment