Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stayed late in office

Today, office was still quiet as many of my team members are still on leave. I reached office at 11.15am as I went to my new house to meet up with the tiling contractor to discuss about whether to keep the existing floor tiles or not. In the end, decided to proceed to change. I do not want to regret later if I did not change.

Very gross thing happened. I opened up the cabinet to access to the dustbin and found dead cockroaches in the cabinet. OMG!!!! Its not 1 or 2. Its at least 20 of them. Roasted!!! I had no choice but to sweep them away. I was bearing their stinking smell. They were definitely not there when I went there 1 1/2 weeks ago. Wonder where they came from. Better go there regularly to do spot check until the renovation work starts. Hope I will not have nightmares tonight.

Had my first Lou Hei with customer Spring Court restaurant. The restaurant was very crowded and glad that the food was good. Tomorrow is at Amara Hotel Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurant. First time going there too. Hope food is nice.

Stayed in office till 10 plus. I completed my work by about 9pm and continued to fill up my 2012 PC. Deadline is tomorrow. Better complete today as tomorrow evening, cannot work late as we are invited by our CEO for his CNY open house.

Watched new episode of Strawberry Night thru mobile phone while on my way home. At least can save some time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment