Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not at home

This afternoon, I went to Toa Payoh temple with my parents, sis and bro. This year I 冲太岁 hence need to go for praying. Our family will go together every year. Luckily, it was not too crowded when we reached there and managed to get parking lot at the hdb open carpark.

After that, we decided to go for dinner tonight since it is 人日 today. Managed to book a table at Spring Court at 5.45pm. I highly recommended this restaurant to my parents until they really wanted to try. Not disappointing, the food was still good.

Went home after dinner and our stomach were so full. Initially thought that the dishes were not too full as we ordered set for 4 pax for 5 of us but added one dish. The food expanded in our stomach??

Tomorrow I am on leave as need to accompany my mum to see doctor at CGH. Can wake up late tomorrow. :)

Dragon at Chinatown


Dinner at Spring Court









No comments:

Post a Comment