Friday, January 13, 2012

Back to work

Back to work today. Cancelled my leave as I need to attend a meeting. My customer came from KL and wanted to discuss on one outstanding case.

My desk shifted to few rows away and I used some time to adjust and pack my stuff. My colleagues helped me with the move yesterday and tried to arrange my things for me as close as how I kept previously. Thanks for their help. I managed to settle down and got use to the new seat.

Had watched "Contraband" tonight. Movie started at 9.20pm and we were just on time. Nice and exciting movie with no time to close our eyes.

We had dinner at Burger King before the movie. Initially wanted to eat at LJS as I have groupon voucher but no seats and we had no time to wait. Shall go again next time.

Glad that tomorrow is rest day again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment