Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY eve

Count down ... its CNY eve today! Sooooo fast.

My niece came quite early today. She was busy doing her homework and only could start playing after completing. So pitiful. So much homework.

We started to prepare for reunion dinner at about 5pm. Had steamboat as usual. Asked my mum to cut down the portion for each dishes but we still could not finish the food. All no stamina liao.

Luckily we chose steamboat. If my mum cooks, all the cooked food will be kept in the fridge. At least if we can put those steamboat ingredients while cooking instant noodles tomorrow or day after.

Plan for tomorrow is to go to my aunt's house. At least we can stay till quite late as next day not working. Day after, my elder sis and aunt's family will come to our house.

Shall continue to watch J-dramas now.

First 捞鱼生 from Sushi Tei


Our reunion dinner





First few ang pows received from dad/mum/sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment