Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dad's birthday

Spring cleaning!

Today, we spent few hours at home doing spring cleaning. Clean window grilles, change curtains, changed bedsheets etc. Luckily the weather was good this morning hence did not really perspired a lot. Or should I said that... my younger sister done more than me so I was not perspiring? Hahaha...

My dad went to work today and we waited for him to be back before deciding where to go for dinner. Today is his birthday. As many chinese restaurants probably be full due to CNY reunion dinners, we decided to go for western food. Had been a long time didn't go to Changi Crowne Plaza's Azur restaurant. Managed to book a table for 4 and proceeded. My elder sister family did not join us as my niece's tuition was till quite late and by the time they reached East side (from West) will be very late. Give ang pow can liao lah!

Surprisingly, the restaurant was quite empty today. People chose chinese restaurant??? The varieties were not too much for this buffet and we just tackled the oysters and lobsters. My mum's stomach not feeling well so dared not eat too much. I ate about 10 pieces of oysters and about 6 pieces of lobsters (half portion each). Hope these could cover what I paid for the buffet. Good that we could relax and enjoyed the food slowly.

After that, we went to Changi City Point to buy some fresh flowers and apples for my elder sister. She asked my mum to buy on her behalf.

Not crowded at this shopping mall too. Many people stayed at home???






No comments:

Post a Comment